Foam Grey Ball Pit - 200 Blue, Pink, Pearl, and Grey Balls
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS SOLD OUT BUT WE WILL HAVE A BIG RESTOCK IN FEBRUARY
Our handmade ball pits are a total MUST have for your children. They create so much fun and laughter, all while looking beautiful in your home.
Our ball pits and manufactured in EUROPE and filled with 200 shiny, safe balls that are designed for the smallest children.
Not only are they ideal for having fun, but they are also very useful for your child's developing sensory.
- Practice motoric skills
- Strengthens grasp
- Recognizes colours
- Develops movement-visual coordination
- Encourages creative and safe play that stimulates imagination
- Self development
.The jersey fabric is nice to touch and will also last you a long time.
- dimensions: 90cm
- stable sides and the bottom performed from antiallergic polyurethane foam possessing OEKO-TEX ｮ Standard 100 certificate
- height of the ball pit: 30 cm
- thickness of the wall: 5cm
- thickness of the bottom: 2cm
- fastened with zip fastener,
- may be washed in washing machine in 30°C,
- textile pleasant to the touch ( 95% cotton 5% elastane )
- safe - CE certified
- available diameter of balls: 7 cm,
- shiny, flexible, non-toxic, not cracking, odourless,
Recommended for 3 months -3y (while supervised)
Ball pits arrive in perfect shape - no squishing down!
Foam grey ball pit
Ball pit didn’t quite set into a nice circle even after being up for over a week
What an incredible item! I had so many people telling me to go for cheaper blow up pools with balls in but I’m so glad I didn’t! Super soft, no horrible plastic seams, so good for a little one sitting who is still a bit wobbly as there is no where for them to bump. The balls are superior quality to anything else I’ve seen. The best part? It looks incredible in my home and I love looking at it!
Awesome 1st birthday present
My daughter loves her ball pit. She spends hours playing in it and next to it throwing the balls in and out. She carries the balls around the house with her. Totally worth the money. Her cousins age 2 and 6 came to stay and they loved the ball pit too!
My daughter loves it! Great quality as well. Thanks